Friday, July 08, 2005

I can't believe I'm posting this

Okay, at this point in time they were talking about two of my closest friends who I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in. And it was graphic!!!!! That plus Nikki is blowing bubbles on my head. One thing I'm thrilled about is that while I still don't look skinny, in comparison to a picture from a week earlier, I look awesome! I have to keep this up. I fit in my old shorts now!!!!!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

coooool. wish i could see your dress. I love love love the color though for sure! You do look a little funny with the face going on...but still cute! :)

M said...

Thanks. The dres is really cute, but we didn't get a standing up shot of it. I actually had a flat stomach! Didn't have to fall down or anything!

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks very Zoe. :) You gotta work on the falling down part though...but hey, if you look that good standing up...why worry about turning blue..unless you wanna match your dress? ;)

M said...

Considering our dancing, I'm surprised I didn't fall :)

At dinner, I was eating my salad and my friend kept commenting on how good the pizza was to torture me. So I kept forking her!

Then we went dancing. Tina started it, but Misty and I took it to a new level! We did every stupid dance we knew. And then our impression of the Pussy Cat Dolls! I had a good shot of Misty's ass, but it didn't turn out!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe..now that's what we need video of ..the dancing..esp if you are imitating the pussy cat dolls.

You forking thing you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, geez... where are the videos?! :)

Very cute, btw!

M said...

Thanks Linz! I should have done video. The dancing was Spectacular! Especially when Misty and I broke into a tap number.....there was also salsa to eminem.....

Anonymous said...

Salsa to eminem? Is that possible? LOL

M said...

If you're crafty!

Anonymous said...

that sounds so awesome! how fun!! We so need video!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I don't know if I could pull that dress off. Maybe I don't have the guts. Though there was this one wedding I wore a slutty red dress to. Backless, except for some straps. Felicity convinced me to buy it, and Paul told me that I need to go shopping with her more. It was so not me (that was REALLY living on the edge for me!), I looked like some sort of vamp. Maybe if you are lucky, I will show you pictures sometime.

Anonymous said...

Another Vamp around. Post the pic Jenny. :) Nice to meetcha btw

Anonymous said...

That would mean I would have to FIND it first. That might take weeks! My pictures are not in any semblance of order. Still working on getting those organized! Nice to meet you too!

M said...

I'll work on your computer, you find the picture.

Anonymous said...

I sympathise. I can't keep track of pictures for anything. One of these days I'll dig up my pics of me and my friend get stage dances and post them...watch me rub oil on the hunks. Brainless, assy..but hunky.