Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Two weeks early

I am so excited because my neighbor just had her baby. Two weeks early :) She told me a couple days ago that she was sure she'd be late, but wanted nothing more than to "get it out!!!" Don't blame her a bit.

It's girl, seven and a half pounds. Sounds like labor wasn't too bad. But they've been up all night, so I'm going to wait till tomorrow to visit.

In the meantime, I am dogwalker extraordinaire! No problem.

Congratulations Chris and Chuck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that's so awesome. Congrats for them. two weeks early is way better than three weeks late (me)..glad labor wasn't too bad. How did the visit go? Precious babies...what's the name? you are such a good neighbor. :)

M said...

Her name is Adeline. Saw her briefly this morning. She's beautiful! She was eating most of the time I was there. They will be home tomorrow and I'm expecting some holding time.

Now I'm waiting to let more people into their house and walk the dogs.....again :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow..beautiful name. How fun. I love babies. Don't want anymore or like..responsibility for them...but they are adorable. Enjoy the holding. :) and the dog walking.

Anonymous said...

good name. As long has they steer clear of the names Sawyer, Finn or Salinger.

M said...

That'd be Adeline Chvala.

Anonymous said...

sounds just beautiful. i always wanted an elegant name...that's why my handles are always so femme. :)