Some of you may remember that I spent all day yesterday cleaning my house because my boss was stopping in from Tucson. Well.....should have seen it coming. He stayed around after the Conference to schmooze. Not that I blame him. Networking is important for us. But the upshot of it all is that he's not going to make it over to the house now. Instead, I'm just meeting him at the airport for coffee. I suppose I should enjoy the clean house. But it seems so pointless now. All clean and no one to be impressed.
Can you all be impressed for me?
25 comments:
I'm definitely impressed by your clean house! :)
But really, I just hate when that happens! You spend all day cleaning expecting a guest, and then somehow their plans change. Don't get me wrong, a nice, orderly, clean house is great... but there are so many other things I could have been doing if I would have known they wouldn't be able to make it! Not to mention that when I clean, I end up forgetting where I put everything. I like my clutterness. Haha.
I'm so glad somebody posted... I've been so bored at work today.
I'm impressed for your clean house too! I can only dream of a clean house...mine is a pit of hell. And, last night plumbers cut holes in my walls to fix pipes..so I'm extremely jealous!
Yes......clean is nice. But there were other things I could have ben doing. Thanks for caring!
Meeting went well. My boss thinks I should go to the fair.
GO TO THE FAIR!!! :)
My boss double dog dared me. And he says if nothing else.....do it for the story! He's right there :)
Of course you HAVE to go to the fair! :)
Now if I could just lose five more pounds in the next two weeks....
How long did you work on losing what you've already lost?
There has to be a better way to say that question... lol.
Three weeks.....five pounds.
I'm sure you could lose 5 pounds in the next two weeks if you really wanted to.
Yes....but I'm hungry.....
oh pish. you look great. just have fun..5 lbs won't make it or break it..;) and it WAS a double dog dare. I'm LOVING our new forum. And I'm taking monday and tuesday off work so i'm in a grand mood...vs my shit mood the past week.
Big fun. I'm blowing off work today.....wedding prep.
french tips and all. ;)
get pics...we need to see the slinky dress!!!
Will do. And pics of the undateable Geeks :)
oh god yes! you'll have to refresh on the different ones...I can't wait!!!! eeeee!
MP is right... you don't have to lose 5 lbs, you look good!
Thanks for the support.....but I'm determined to lose the weight. I want pants to fit right again. Pictures, pictures......FUN!
From listening to you say you lost weight and fit into your old pants again, it has made me make out a schedule of working out. I'd like to fit into MY old pants again. I've gone up about 1 1/2 sizes since April-ish. YIKES! This summer heat wave has definitely kept me from being more active outside.
I know the feeling. It sucks! I am the only person in my immediate family that isn't overwieght or obese. And dang it! I'm not going to be!!!!
That's it. We'll support each other in our weight loss goals. :)
Much better idea. Before you pick up that Twinkie......email me :)
Damn! I just had a milky way. *runs so m can't slap me*
No slap. Good to have a treat now and then ;)
I really should go do my stupid situps so I can eat.....but I'm hooked!
Hooked on the forum? Me too!
But go do your situps. If I wasn't at work, I'd get off of here and go do some myself. haha...
Post a Comment