well i meant on the nerdtopia...trying to make people talk...and I want to know what happened on Friday. I see you guys talking about going to the mensa table..then you disasppear...so spill the good girlfriends!!!
That was it. Lindsey brought it up, then said she couldn't go. For almost an hour of "chat" the rest of the girls were after me to go anyway. They kept asking all weekend too.
I have a friend that said she'd go with me. But that's kind of stalker-esque. Although I thought it would be funny to go up to the booth, trip forward, roll over and say "ouch".
Forgot, the girls all want to join our gym. They had some good ideas. Including having punching bags with clear plastic pouches so you could insert the photo of your choice!
hey lindsey.what's your email..i dunno who you are on the mailing list...and i think we must be a trio of pushy chicks...thats why we get along. why can't you go?
Love the photo idea. Man, we might could really do this gym thing. :)
I think he likes you well enough actually. you are one of the few he has actually addressed in his posts. He never usually talks directly to me. you..he wanted your story. Silly dork. ;) Although, if you meeting him ends with you guys hooking up then BY GOD I expect a wonderful return hookup...a brother (not the married one of course)..a cousin..:)
Hell if you two hook up, I want an invitation to the wedding since it was my pushiness that got you there! Haha
My email addy is darnlinz@sbcglobal.net... so I'm darnlinz on there. And I can't go because I live too far away. I'm taking a lot of vacation time from work at the beginning of September, so I don't really want to ask for more time off at the end of August. It is like a 10-11 hour drive or something.
AND flirting. There was flirting going on in the chat. See. She of little faith. Since Friday? Mine's been like..right after the bar. And one...I repeat..only one.
I'm too pushy. *sigh* And arrogant. and take overish...and all that...:) You have the blend of hot, raunchy and cool.
Linz, I understand the crazy mood. That's why i was able to be such a dork chatting Friday.
Have you guys noticed that some of the other folk are even more involved than us? I mean, I thought I'd read too much, but somehow missed Brent being Shawn's brother.
Yeah, on message boards and stuff I usually go by Linz... for some reason I started using my actual name on Shawn's blog, and I just stuck with it so it wouldn't confuse people. But then with yahoo, well I didn't feel like creating a new name so I stuck with my original yahoo name.
I only knew because I ended up reading the first few pages of the TWoP thread, with intentions of reading the entired thing. I actually jumped in around page 76 when Shawn mentioned something on his blog about it.
Well, I don't know half of what this convo is about, but I just posted to say I like the pictures. What is Mr. Penis's name? He must have a name, other than "special guest." By the way, I like the clear punching bag thing. :)
Um, I knew Brent was Shawn's bro. Recognized the nick...I'd always wondered what that was about. Kind of sad that I talk more with his brother. hee. He's cool though. Guess I am stalker material. ;)
And I understand not liking pictures. I have very few from the last few years. My Dad was a professional photographer. Always had film to spend after weddings. I spent my early years "posing". Hate it now.
That is probably the best pic (meaning you can see all of me, not just from one side) that there is on a website.
Or if you want to see all of the crazy pics from our NYE party, you can just go to www.stormfanclub.org and click on the NYE pics link on the main page. I'm in a few of them.
I'll have to see if I have any recent ones at home that I can scan. I have different glasses and shorter hair now. Though I still look the same I guess. Haha...
Hahahaha. Yeah, I had a jello shot in my mouth. What can I say? I was pretty wasted along with just about everyone else. I was never a big drinker, but somehow managed to get wasted that night. I was drinking with the "big boys" though, so I didn't hold back. Plus I had made 200+ jello shots, we were trying to down them as fast as we could. :)
those are awesome...you are cute and you look like you are having a blast! I've got a crappy little pic on my email of just my face..i'll email it to you guys if you promise not to share...:) its from dinner at outback last saturday..my daughter took it...
ok..i sent it...took me a bit to figure out the yahoo photo thing. let me know if you can get there..:) like i said..not a great photo...but hey...only fair for me to share eh?
How do you email your pic from your phone, anyway? I've been trying to do that since I got my phone months and months ago and it isn't letting me. Hmmm...
well..there should be an ok send button or something...does it try to send or does it do nothing. after i put in the addy i have to confirm send or something lke that. hell i just did it and already forgot..lord..i have no brain
LOL... before when I tried, it went thru like it sent it, but it didn't show up to my email. But I just tried sending it to a different mail account (I originally sent it to my aol account, and I know aol doesn't give me a lot of the mail that is sent to me) so we'll se if that changes anything.
i know mine charges so much per pic, but i can't remember how much..i'm betting unless you specifically get unlimited with your plan it will charge you too.
dear god, i should never pick topics again..hell is unleashed on the mailing list. shawn is going to kill me...stone cold dead...*sigh*
67 comments:
Hahaha.... LOVE the special guest!
Mr. Dick Head. His balls kept falling out.
So am I brave enough to share an awful photo of me?
please....we wanna see what you look like...esp if the special guest is there...;) Mr Dick Head sounds true to life eh...;)
He's not in it. Okay.....I will post for a short time.....
yay!! post post post!!
and y'all..am i being too pushy on the list? I tend to take things over sometimes...ok..many times...eh. most times. : )
Here you mean? No way!
Pushy was Lindsey and the girls Friday night ;)
well i meant on the nerdtopia...trying to make people talk...and I want to know what happened on Friday. I see you guys talking about going to the mensa table..then you disasppear...so spill the good girlfriends!!!
That was it. Lindsey brought it up, then said she couldn't go. For almost an hour of "chat" the rest of the girls were after me to go anyway. They kept asking all weekend too.
you by yourself????? I'd call 'no fair' :) but I can't really, cause I'd want shawn all to myself. hee.
I have a friend that said she'd go with me. But that's kind of stalker-esque. Although I thought it would be funny to go up to the booth, trip forward, roll over and say "ouch".
oh now that would be funny. I don't if you did it that way i'd be stalkerish...just funny. :) I bet he'd laugh
That's the possible plan. I have someone to go with me.
well you know i'll wanna know what happens. :) you could get the jello wrestling going too. :)
Forgot, the girls all want to join our gym. They had some good ideas. Including having punching bags with clear plastic pouches so you could insert the photo of your choice!
Me? Pushy?! You must have the wrong Lindsey. Bwahahahahaha!
I really, really wish I could go!
I just don't feel cute enough or smart enough to meet him. I'm a dork. I know.....
hey lindsey.what's your email..i dunno who you are on the mailing list...and i think we must be a trio of pushy chicks...thats why we get along. why can't you go?
Love the photo idea. Man, we might could really do this gym thing. :)
I think he likes you well enough actually. you are one of the few he has actually addressed in his posts. He never usually talks directly to me. you..he wanted your story. Silly dork. ;) Although, if you meeting him ends with you guys hooking up then BY GOD I expect a wonderful return hookup...a brother (not the married one of course)..a cousin..:)
I get the sporadic email. Which is nice. But I think he's really just a nice guy.
I've gotten a reply, and he didn't even answer my questions. *sniff*
Hell if you two hook up, I want an invitation to the wedding since it was my pushiness that got you there! Haha
My email addy is darnlinz@sbcglobal.net... so I'm darnlinz on there. And I can't go because I live too far away. I'm taking a lot of vacation time from work at the beginning of September, so I don't really want to ask for more time off at the end of August. It is like a 10-11 hour drive or something.
I just got a reply from my email to him too. :( That's all I've heard from him.
See, M... you are way ahead of the game. lol
But nothing since Friday. But then again, he addressed my comments in our little chat. And there was flirting.....
SEE SEE...we are sad little one response girls...and you get sporadic emails. You've so upped us. *sob* lucky lucky MsL.
But I had "the story".
AND flirting. There was flirting going on in the chat. See. She of little faith. Since Friday? Mine's been like..right after the bar. And one...I repeat..only one.
I'm too pushy. *sigh* And arrogant. and take overish...and all that...:) You have the blend of hot, raunchy and cool.
I think we need to gang up on M, now. Hehe.
We aren't good enough for the flirting and the emails.
Hahaha... we still love ya, M! :)
Don't really think so, but thanks for saying it! I don't think the chat flirting really counted. I think he was just trying to be funny.
Although he kept talking to me even after I professed my undying love. He could have ignored me.
Linz....I started it. I mean, how else would you resond to "what are you wearing?" What was he going to say? "You repulse me?"
I'm just messin' with ya! I'm in a crazy mood today!
well..the 'story' does rock. most funny...
and i wondered if you were linz..but didn't wanna be presumptous..esp if you weren't that person..they'd have been like...who the fuck are you??? :)
We're all in crazy moods. We luvs ya MsL. *hugs* and *hugs* for Linds too.
I'm just bereft because today I yearn for true love...*dabs eyes with hankie*
Linz, I understand the crazy mood. That's why i was able to be such a dork chatting Friday.
Have you guys noticed that some of the other folk are even more involved than us? I mean, I thought I'd read too much, but somehow missed Brent being Shawn's brother.
Yeah, on message boards and stuff I usually go by Linz... for some reason I started using my actual name on Shawn's blog, and I just stuck with it so it wouldn't confuse people. But then with yahoo, well I didn't feel like creating a new name so I stuck with my original yahoo name.
I knew Brent was Shawn's brother from reading TWoP.
God!!! Am I the only one who missed that? Really! I'm clearly not stalking properly. Gotta know the facts!
And I was conversing with him...
I only knew because I ended up reading the first few pages of the TWoP thread, with intentions of reading the entired thing. I actually jumped in around page 76 when Shawn mentioned something on his blog about it.
Well, I don't know half of what this convo is about, but I just posted to say I like the pictures. What is Mr. Penis's name? He must have a name, other than "special guest." By the way, I like the clear punching bag thing. :)
Mr. Dick Head. It's like a Mr. Potato Head.....but not.
Um, I knew Brent was Shawn's bro. Recognized the nick...I'd always wondered what that was about. Kind of sad that I talk more with his brother. hee. He's cool though. Guess I am stalker material. ;)
You've got me beat!
somebody took down their pic...;)
Duh. I have self esteem issues.
Would it make you feel better if you saw a pic of us? :)
Well, I can't speak for mp, but I could show one where I was a bit tipsy on NYE... haven't really had much to drink since then.
I don't like getting my picture taken, so this is probably the only offer you'll ever get from me! lol
I'd love to! Nice to put faces with names :)
And I understand not liking pictures. I have very few from the last few years. My Dad was a professional photographer. Always had film to spend after weddings. I spent my early years "posing". Hate it now.
I don't have any pics online..I'll see what i can do with a scanner at home...I'd love to see a pic linz..nice to put faces with names..totally!
i've got a camera on my phone..I might get my daughter to take a pic of me with that and then email it to myself...that might work
Ok... don't laugh! lol
http://www.stormfanclub.org/NYE2004/nye2004_40.jpg
That is probably the best pic (meaning you can see all of me, not just from one side) that there is on a website.
Or if you want to see all of the crazy pics from our NYE party, you can just go to www.stormfanclub.org and click on the NYE pics link on the main page. I'm in a few of them.
I'll have to see if I have any recent ones at home that I can scan. I have different glasses and shorter hair now. Though I still look the same I guess. Haha...
Oh... ha... I guess I should tell you I'm the one standing on the chair with glasses and the beer in my hand... the blue jeans and white hoodie. :)
Very cute!
But explain this one please....
http://www.stormfanclub.org/NYE2004/nye2004_10.jpg
Hahahaha. Yeah, I had a jello shot in my mouth. What can I say? I was pretty wasted along with just about everyone else. I was never a big drinker, but somehow managed to get wasted that night. I was drinking with the "big boys" though, so I didn't hold back. Plus I had made 200+ jello shots, we were trying to down them as fast as we could. :)
And my crazy friend Rita was posing with me...
those are awesome...you are cute and you look like you are having a blast! I've got a crappy little pic on my email of just my face..i'll email it to you guys if you promise not to share...:) its from dinner at outback last saturday..my daughter took it...
Thanks to you both!
And it was a blast. The best NYE I've ever had, that's for sure.
I won't share... promise!
Me neither.
ok..i sent it...took me a bit to figure out the yahoo photo thing. let me know if you can get there..:) like i said..not a great photo...but hey...only fair for me to share eh?
heh..i just asked my hippie coworker how this pic looked..she said i looked like a homeless bag lady and hated it. so maybe i should have waited. HA
Not at all! It's not a bad shot for a phone!!!
That's not a bad pic!
How do you email your pic from your phone, anyway? I've been trying to do that since I got my phone months and months ago and it isn't letting me. Hmmm...
well..the hippie has said she'll take one of me with a digital camera...so...me in full glory then..hee.
for sending..my phone has photo gallery,...i can pull it up and click on send photo..then you have to use the keypad to type in the email addy.
Huh... I have all that too, but I type in my email addy and it doesn't do a damn thing. Maybe I'll try again with a different email addy...
well..there should be an ok send button or something...does it try to send or does it do nothing. after i put in the addy i have to confirm send or something lke that. hell i just did it and already forgot..lord..i have no brain
LOL... before when I tried, it went thru like it sent it, but it didn't show up to my email. But I just tried sending it to a different mail account (I originally sent it to my aol account, and I know aol doesn't give me a lot of the mail that is sent to me) so we'll se if that changes anything.
Yep, that worked.
Hmm... I'll have to see if it costs for me to send to my email, because I have about 40 I need to send. Videos too....
i know mine charges so much per pic, but i can't remember how much..i'm betting unless you specifically get unlimited with your plan it will charge you too.
dear god, i should never pick topics again..hell is unleashed on the mailing list. shawn is going to kill me...stone cold dead...*sigh*
You troublemaker!
Big time trouble maker. Nazi references? Yikes!!!
I think I'll stay out of this one. It'll just make me extremely angry.
I stayed out. I didn't even read half of them. They were too long and in-depth for me. LOL
Same here Linz. I would have gone ballistic.
well i started the brouhaha..so i'll have to make some kinda statement...oh well. at least i'll be unforgettable. ;)
Post a Comment